NATO Tri-Border Sailing Club
Are you interested in sailing or learning how to sail? The NATO Tri-Border Sailing Club is looking for new members to join us on the water. The club has a variety of boats for beginners to the sport as well as advanced sailors. One low membership cost allows unlimited use of boats throughout the season at our beautiful sailing location in Roermond, Netherlands. Training is also available.
Our sailing season runs from approximately April-October. The prices for annual membership are as follows:
- Single Membership €140 - Allows 1 authorized and qualified sailor to utilize any boat with guests and/or family members aboard
- Family Membership €200 - Allows all qualified members of a family to utilize the boats
Both memberships include:
- Unlimited usage of the boats for the entire sailing season.
- Use of the modern & clean facilities at Hatenboer Marina (showers, WC, restaurant, bar)
- Free usage of sailing jackets, wetsuits & life preservers
NATO Tri-Border Club Boats
- Dutch Stockpaards (easy to sail family boats)
- 420's (double-handed sport boats)
- Laser & Laser II (single or double handed sport boats)
- Toppers & Optimists (kids sailing dinghies)
Those interested can visit the following websites groups.google.com/group/NATOTri-BorderSailingClub
or get in contact with: